Luftman, Heck & Associates LLP is a Law firm based in Columbus, Ohio. Their current website is 100% flash so they needed a total overhaul so this is the how their new site is going to look in a few weeks. I really enjoy working on corporate sites, specially when they give you enough freedom to speak your mind and share your points of view.
One other thing that I found particularly interesting about this project is that I tried to De-Web-2.0-lize (does that even mean something?) the design and stay away from the gradients. I also used lots of negative margins and I chose Verdana size 11 for the copy. Good news is the client is very happy with the result and the site should be launched in the next few weeks.
Tagged: , portfolio , luftman , websiteIf you are looking to make money from running your own business at home, visit the links below.
- Start your Own Business
- Internet Business Opportunity
- Online Business For Sale
- Turnkey Websites For Sale
Computers and Software Buyers Guide
Compare Computers and Laptops
Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Accessories Buyers Guide
- All in one Printers Buyers Guide
- Fax Machines Buyers Guide
- Home Telephones Buyers Guide
Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phone Accessories
- Compare Smart Watches
- Compare All in One Printers
- Compare Fax Machines
- Compare Home Telephones
- Compare Home Telephone Accessories