After six years of teaching art at university level, Ben Giniewski took a decision last year that has since changed his life.
As he moved to Philadelphia to get married, he also decided to start his own business based on his hobby of making fun, colourful, and unique ceramic pots. And he hasn’t looked backed since.
Aiming to create “accessibly-priced pieces of art that make people happy”, his one-of-a-kind ceramics, with their distinctive sloppy, glossy glazes that resemble cake icing, have been a huge hit. As a result, he’s recently moved out of his small studio to a larger facility funded by a successful Kickstarter campaign.
You can see more of Giniewski’s work on his Instagram page, or buy them from $44 and up at his online shop.
Computers and Software Buyers Guide
Compare Computers and Laptops
Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Accessories Buyers Guide
- All in one Printers Buyers Guide
- Fax Machines Buyers Guide
- Home Telephones Buyers Guide
Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phone Accessories
- Compare Smart Watches
- Compare All in One Printers
- Compare Fax Machines
- Compare Home Telephones
- Compare Home Telephone Accessories