Another trip to Oxford and more pics of Radcliffe Camera. I find it such a fascinating building. This time I ventured up to St Mary the Virgin’s tower to get more of a aerial perspective.
The Radcliffe Camera was designed by James Gibbs in the English Palladian style and built in 1737–1749 to house the Radcliffe Science Library. It is the earliest example in England of a circular library.
View On Black
Please don’t use this image on websites, blogs or other media without my explicit permission. © All rights reserved.
Tagged: , Radcliffe Camera , Oxford , St Mary the Virgin , church , Canon , 7D , July , 2011 , Oxfordshire , University , MagicUnicornVeryBest , past.featured.winner , 100+ comment groupIf you are looking to make money from running your own business at home, visit the links below.
- Start your Own Business
- Internet Business Opportunity
- Online Business For Sale
- Turnkey Websites For Sale
Computers and Software Buyers Guide
Compare Computers and Laptops
Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Accessories Buyers Guide
- All in one Printers Buyers Guide
- Fax Machines Buyers Guide
- Home Telephones Buyers Guide
Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phone Accessories
- Compare Smart Watches
- Compare All in One Printers
- Compare Fax Machines
- Compare Home Telephones
- Compare Home Telephone Accessories