Are you unsure about what type of posts to share on your blog? Want to know why list posts are successful and why you should use them more?
We share 10 reasons you should create list posts in this infographic.
I’ve summarised the key points below:
- Numerals stand out in headlines
- Lists give a post structure and organisation
- Lists are easy to write
- Lists are easy for readers to scan
- Lists are persuasive
- List posts are easy to share
- Lists are magnets for links
- List posts inspire comments
- Checklists invite return visitors
- List content is easy to crowdsource
Hope the infographic helps!
Mark is the Founder and Managing Director of Red Website Design, a low cost web design and internet marketing company based in the UK.
Computers and Software Buyers Guide
Compare Computers and Laptops
Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Accessories Buyers Guide
- All in one Printers Buyers Guide
- Fax Machines Buyers Guide
- Home Telephones Buyers Guide
Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phone Accessories
- Compare Smart Watches
- Compare All in One Printers
- Compare Fax Machines
- Compare Home Telephones
- Compare Home Telephone Accessories